Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Juno" rated PG-13 for thematic elements and a little bit of language. This is one that, the more I've thought about it, the more I realized I liked it. She is an amazing actress! Her name is Ellen Page. I can't say exactly everything I liked about it because it will give too much away. I liked the decisions she made, and the non-conforming resolutions that transpired. It seemed very real to me, like everything that happened was true-to-life for many girls in this situation. I liked how it ended. Jeff gives it 2 diamonds, I'm giving it 3.



****"Walk Hard" rated R for sexuality and some nudity. Okay, this is where my "job" gets kind of hard. I saw this last week and I wasn't going to critique it because I didn't want to admit I saw it. Then I decided that maybe I could do some good by letting people know about it so they can decide if they want to see it. It's a spoof on Johnny Cash's story and it's really stupid! The only good thing about it was seeing Jenna Fisher (Pam from 'The Office') play a really different role than what your used to. I hate to admit that there was actually full frontal male nudity. Hello! When did this happen? There you go- now you can decide if you want to see that- wish I'd known... Anyway, it really was stupid, I'm sorry, it's a lump of coal!

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town