Saturday, January 5, 2008

2007 Movie Review



****Looking back at the movies I saw last year, I'm putting them in 4 categories;
1) My Favorites
2) Liked
3) Indifferent
4) Hate to admit I wasted my time


HERE WE GO:

My Favorites;
FREEDOM WRITERS
STOMP THE YARD
MUSIC & LYRICS
300
THE ULTIMATE GIFT
SHOOTER
DISTURBIA
NEXT
SPIDERMAN 3
GEORGIA RULE
SHREK 3
PIRATES 3
OCEANS 13
SURFS UP
EVAN ALMIGHTY
TRANSFORMERS
LICENSE TO WED
HAIRSPRAY
NO RESERVATIONS
DEATH SENTENCE
3:10 TO YUMA
THE BRAVE ONE
THE KINGDOM
THE GAME PLAN
LARS AND THE REAL GIRL
DAN IN REAL LIFE
MARTIAN CHILD
AUGUST RUSH
ENCHANTED
NATIONAL TREASURE 2
P.S. I LOVE YOU
THE GREAT DEBATERS
THE WATER HORSE

Liked;
GHOST RIDER
BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA
THE ASTRONAUT FARMER
WILD HOGS
PREMONITION
REIGN OVER ME
BLADES OF GLORY
MEET THE ROBINSONS
FIRE HOUSE DOG
THE REAPING
HOT FUZZ
VACANCY
LUCKY YOU
RATATOUILLE
MR. BROOKS
FANTASTIC 4 SEQUEL
DIE HARD 4
LABYRINTH
HARRY POTTER
I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY
EASTERN PROMISES
CATCH AND RELEASE
BECAUSE I SAID SO
BOURNE ULTIMATUM
UNDER DOG
RUSH HOUR 3
STAR DUST
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
MR. WOODCOCK
INTO THE WILD
MICHAEL CLAYTON
WHY DID I GET MARRIED
WE OWN THE NIGHT
30 DAYS OF NIGHT
GONE BABY GONE
RENDITION
AMERICAN GANGSTER
BEE MOVIE
FRED CLAUS
LIONS FOR LAMBS
HITMAN
THIS CHRISTMAS
AWAKE
JUNO
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS
I AM LEGEND
CHARLIE WILSONS WAR

Indifferent;
NORBIT
BREACH
HAPPILY NEVER AFTER
THE # 23
1408
SIMPSONS MOVIE
BRATZ MOVIE
MR BEANS HOLIDAY
LOVE IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA
MR. MAGORIUMS WONDER EMPORIUM
THE GOLDEN COMPASS

Hate to admit I wasted my time;
ALPHA DOG
RENO 911 MIAMI
DELTA FARCE
KNOCKED UP
SUPER BAD
BALLS OF FURY
GOOD LUCK CHUCK
THE HEART BREAK KID
THE COME BACKS
THE MIST
SWEENEY TODD
WALK HARD


****On November 19th I blogged about one of my favorite movies of the quarter called DEATH SENTENCE. I am so excited to announce that it is coming out on DVD Tuesday Jan. 8th. I can't believe that I'm going to be on a cruise and can't rush out and buy it!! I considered staying home but decided against it. (I really hope you know I'm kidding:) If anyone sees it while I'm gone please let me know what you think. I will have my lap top with me on the cruise. I will be back to movie-blogging starting the 13th. I wanted to see 'One missed call' but have been so busy getting six of us ready for the cruise that I didn't get a chance, so I will see it as soon as I get back. Happy movie-going, I'm taking a break:)



5 comments:

bay said...

i love movies to and they are rely fun but did you rely go to ALL those movies it sounds cool but i haven't even heard of some of those + i live in bluffdale also im only 13 but still i hope we can be online freinds. P.S. tell me how the curse went xoxo,Bay

Shar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shar said...

Thank you, Bay, for visiting my blog! It's so fun to meet new people. I left a comment for you on yours, but I wanted to leave one here also to let everyone know that wonders, Yes, I really did see all these movies! I know, I am crazy!

Our Family said...

HOLY CATS SIS!! That is A LOT of movies!! Have you counted them up and multiplied it by the movie ticket price...??!! On second thought, maybe you shouldn't...hehe!

Love you!

Camille said...

First of all, WOW. I can't believe that many movies. You really are the one to talk to about movies. i never knew this side of you. It's fun! you're on the cruise so you won't get this.... but I love you!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town