Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Veggie Tales' The Pirates Who Don't do Anything" I had the privilege of seeing this movie today with my cute 4 nephews Cain, Mel, Bryce, and Jeff. Those cute celery sticks, peppers, cucumbers, and asparagus' are quite entertaining. The songs are always fun and snappy:) It had a really good message (of course you knew it would). It was pretty much exactly
what I expected. Watch out for the Rock Monsters! Jeff gives it 1 1/2 diamonds, I give it 2 1/2.




****"Meet the Spartans" rated PG-13. I don't know why I see movies like this, you'd think I would learn my lesson! I know there are people out there that like this kind of stupid satire, but I just can't stand it! It was making fun of the movie 300. It's just pure stupidity. They put in a bunch of stuff from other movies and characters but it's all just idiotic crap. A lot of things in it were inappropriate for kids even older than 13. I mean it, I am not seeing another movie like this. This is so weird, I knew I was giving it my first 2 lumps of coal rating and when I asked Jeff what he gives it he said "2 lumps of coal"! I'm glad we're on the same page on this one!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

We had SO much fun SIS!! Thanks for inviting us, that was lots more fun than staying home in the blizzard!!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town