Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello everyone! Did you miss me?!:) I didn't end up having my lap top on the cruise like I thought so it's been awhile. I'm happy to say that I made it home, after spending the whole day at various airports. We flew from Ft. Lauderdale to Orlando, couldn't find our bording transfer passes, so for about twenty minutes we thought we were stuck for the duration. Aunt Carma found them just in time for us to get on the plane to fly to St. Louis and then on to good old Salt Lake City! We had such a wonderful time, but I must say it's nice to be home. Here are some pics of our airport fun. More cruise stuff later, I'm going to bed!!! I've sent Brandon to buy 'Death Sentence' and will be watching it tomorrow in between doing about 12 loads of laundry!
Hope all you family and friends got home safely, I miss you already! What a blast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We cannot WAIT to hear about your adventures! From the pictures it looks like everyone had a blast but Bryce. Hurry up and get a video game controler in his hands. We're gunna lose him!

Diane said...

Glad you made it home safely. Sure wasn't as fun as going was it!! But it is nice to be home. Loved seeing all the family on the Cruise and visiting with everyone. Please tell Bryce I must finish that May I game to determine the winner. He is one good card player. Love to all my cruising buddies.

. said...

I'm glad you got back safe and had a great time! I can't wait to hear about all your cruising adventures. I hear you all helped take good care of my mom. She's still smiling over the good times you all had. Makes me wish I'd come along with you all!

Good Carma said...

Boy I owe Sharla big for not ratting me out. I gave them a scare they might not get over. Brandon sat down by Anna and said he almost had to change his shorts. It is tough to get old and forgetful, when I found the tickets I could have died of humiliation. Oh well I won't be on anyones list for travel help and advice, but I did help make the return trip memorable. It was so fun to be on the cruise with everyone. Love to all.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town