Sunday, January 27, 2008

We Love You Dear Prophet...


Thank you for your lifetime of good works and example, your sense of humor and smile, your genuine love toward all of us, and for always making us look good to the people outside of our church. I think that's what I will remember the most. I was always so proud when you would speak publicly and represent us, I never worried one bit about how you would make us look. I have tears in my eyes of loving sadness, but I am so happy for you that you are finally with your sweetheart again. I love you and miss you. Good-bye for now sweet prophet.

3 comments:

AD said...

I will really miss him.

Our Family said...

Thank you sis! I loved that! I will miss him so much too but am so happy for him and his joy.

Reggs said...

Wow, Sharly...2008 just isn't your year! First Heath Ledger, now President Hinckley.
I will miss him, too. After 13 years I think we all got a little attached. :)

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town