Friday, January 25, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Untraceable" rated R for 'some prolonged sequences of strong, gruesome violence, and language.' It was intense and kept you on the edge of your seat. Some of the images were definitely hard to take. Really good acting by Diane Lane, as usual. I thought it was really good. Jeff is giving it 3 diamonds, I am giving it 3 1/2.




****"Rambo" rated R for language and extreme violence. Whoa!!! Holy Crap!!! This made the above mentioned 'prolonged sequences of strong, gruesome violence and language' seem like a walk in the park! There are over-the-top chick flicks like, 'Steel Magnolias' and 'The Notebook' so I guess there has to be the equivalent for the boys right? Well, this is the one. I don't think there are any girls out there who will like it. The opening scene was very sad, violent, disturbing, awful... and then it just continued throughout. I can't believe I made it through the whole thing. Jeff thought the special effects and realism of the shootings and blood and guts was very well done...( that sounds so disturbing) It's definitely one for the guys, I'm sure they will like it. Jeff says 2 diamonds, sorry boys, it's a piece of coal for me.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town