Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie...

Sorry, I've been away battling viruses. My own illness, and my computers'. Thank goodness Brandon bought an anti-virus software thing for me and took care of it! Yay Brandon!


****"27 Dresses" rated PG-13. I've always liked Katherine Heigl (until she was in knocked up, which I'm trying to forgive her for that one) and she's really cute in this. The storyline resembles a few other movies where the sister gets your man, or, your planning the wedding of the man you love, or you write a story for the paper, then fall in love with the person you wrote about... Luckily it isn't quite as predictable as you would think. James Marsden is as handsome as ever so it's hard not to like it. I liked it. And I liked how it ended. Jeff's giving it 2 1/2 diamonds, I'm giving it 3 1/2.



****"The Atonement" rated R for language and thematic elements. This one has been nominated for a few awards. It has Keira Knightly in it. It's kind of long and draggy and has a lot of dialogue in it, which Jeff and I actually like. It's interesting but sad how the events take place that end up ruinig this poor kids life. It totally makes sense and you could see how it could have happened. Of course nowadays theres DNA tests, thank goodness. I liked it, but it's depressing. Jeff gives it 2 diamonds, I'm giving it 3.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Hooray for a virus free computer!!! I'm so glad it worked and you and your computer are feeling better. :) I loved your movie reviews. Some of them from your last post cracked me up. Love you Sis - thanks for stopping by today!

Anonymous said...

Sharsky! I'm so sad I didn't get to go along with your girls date to the movies and see 27 dresses! I'm a Gray's Anatomy addict, so I wanted to see it since Katherine H is in it. Sorry you were sick, glad you are better. Let's get together!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town